Translator English to French
Freelance Translator English to French
Vous rêvez de travailler chez EcoLearn ?
Qu’il s’agisse d’un stage, d’un poste à temps partiel ou à plein temps, d’une mission en Freelance ou d’autres opportunités à discuter, n’hésitez pas à remplir ce formulaire, nous étudierons toutes les demandes et nous vous répondrons dans les meilleurs délais.
As a Freelance Translator at EcoLearn, your role would include :
- Learning and using the platforms Genial.ly, 360Learning, Articulate Rise 360, Typeform, and Google Docs on which we create our training programs
- Translating text from English to French (or French to English) on the above stated platforms
- Ensuring the quality of the design and animations of the training course remains the same as the original modules
- Translation documents from English to French
- Quick learning on digital platforms
- Attention to detail
- Experience with Genial.ly, 360Learning, or Articulate Rise 360 is a big plus
- Experience or an interest in sustainable development is a big plus
- Fluency in other languages is a plus
Company culture :
- Must be comfortable with working remotely and with a startup that is ever-changing and growing quickly.
- It’d be great if you identify with and adhere to EcoLearn’s values: Human-centric, Collaborative, Passionate, Open-minded, Humble
- Someone with experience in translating
- Someone with availability part-time or full-time for long term projects at EcoLearn
We believe in diversity and are looking for talented people, regardless of gender, background or disability. Each application will be considered equally and will be based on skills and competencies.
Why Work with EcoLearn?
- Development of sustainability knowledge and skills through translation of courses
- Young and ambitious team
- Innovative and fast growing market
- Immersion in the challenges of sustainable transformation of companies, the key and transverse subject for the business
- Contribution to a social mission
- This is for a part-time freelance position for long-term projects
- Start Date : From September 2022
- Location : Can be hybrid between Imagin’Office Bastille (Paris 11e) and remote working or 100% remote working